Sunday, January 4, 2009

About Me and This Blog

Hello and thank you for checking out my Blog!

My name is Tom, and I am avid in computers, websites, and making money online.
I run my own PC and Website Services business, TomsPC.com and TomsPC.net.

I am also the owner and creator of iLike2Rock.net, an online Music Community that promotes bands, gives music lovers a place to hang out. From here I do live radio shows, podcasts and a lot more. I have about 12 music sites in all that I run.

I have been making money online with computers and websites since 1991, and since that time I have started monetizing my sites in other ways than just the basic services I offer.

For example: On TomsPC.com, I do PC repair work for Home Users and Small Business, but on that site I have added Google Adsense and affiliate marketing to add multiple streams of income that make money for me that does not require me to fix computers.

I have decided to set up this blog after reading alot of posts on MyLot, a lot of people are asking questions on making money, making money with no money, different ways they have been scammed on so called get rich quick schemes etc.

So, I decided to put this Blog together to teach you how to get started Making Money with No Money, how to monetize what you do, how to find what works for you, how to get traffic and more so you can start making money.

Please be advised that I make no claims to how much money you can make, or that you are going to get rich.

This is a BUSINESS and you have to work at it to become successful.
Even if you do not make enough money to replace your current income, you will learn many aspects of internet marketing that can help you on your path to making money online.

The information that I offer here is FREE and I have come to learn it from a lot of hard work, late nights reading, testing and trial and error.

Due to my hectic schedule, I may not post on here as often as I like, or as often you might want me to, but I will do my best to pump out as much information as I can to get you started.

Please post comments and questions to this blog so I can respond to them, and that others can read and learn from them.

I look forward to working with you and hope with this information, you can start making money online with no money!

PC-ing you!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment