Friday, January 9, 2009

Monetize with Pictures!






Me with the band Shadows Lie



You can make money by adding pictures to your blog, website, social network page and even by sending a link to your friends.

I just created an account wirh ShareAPic.
They pay .22 cents per 1000 views.
Now that may not seem like much money, but it does add up, especially if you have a few dozen (or even hundreds) pictures getting thousands of a views a month.

Now, to enhance your earnings even more, you can tie in your ShareAPic account with BidVertiser and monetize that photo even more with click ads.












In this business, every little bit of income helps, even if it is .22 cents
I have 1 website that does over 15,000 page views a month.
15,000 x .22 = $3.30
Now if I repeat this process 10 times, I earn $33.00
Multiply that by 12 months = $396.00

You may still be saying, that is not that much money, and this is true, but....
You are making money with No money.
You have more money now than when you started.

If I work a full time job at $10 an hour, I gross $400 a week
$396.00 is like a week of work without punching a time clock.
That extra $396 helps me put money away for, vactions, car payments, kids braces, xmas shopping, or whatever I want to use it for.

My dad had a saying......
It is not how much money you make, it is what you do with your money that counts.

If I take that $396 along with the other money I make, Google Adsense, Amazon, Bidvertiser, Clickbank etc.
and put it into an IRA or some other type of investment, and allow that money to make me money, I am compounding my earnings.

I am that much closer to.......
A new car, a new home, my childrens college fund, retirement.

Again, everything I am showing you here is about making money, not about getting rich. Make whatever money you can make, however you can make it, save it, invest it, and you are way ahead of the game.

Next Up:
Online Money Processors


No comments:

Post a Comment