Sunday, January 11, 2009

Review of Sample Posts

The sample posts are just that, samples.

They should give you an idea of how/what you can write about, just be sure they are in your NICHE.

A few years back I wrote a movie review, added some pictures of the actors and their roles in the movie. The plot of the movie, and I even found a video clip on youtube to post in it.

I then added in an amazon link to the movie.

Those that liked the review and wanted to see it clicked on the link and bought it, in turn, that generated me sales.

The Blog, The Post and The Link, did not cost me any money, and I made money from it.

You want to make your posts attractive and to the point.
You want your readers to be avid readers.
Don't make posts just for the sake of posting.
Have some substance to what you are writing about.
What you write about is a direct reflection of you and your business.
Be professional, but yet be real. They want to hear from YOU, not from some automated company or script.
Be sure to add in affiliate product links and your click ads.

Next Up: Write an Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment