Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Your First Blog Post!

Now it is time to make your first Blog post.

Your first post should be about you and why you created your blog.

For me, I created this blog to teach people how to make money with no money.
As you can read about me and this post more in my About Me and This Blog Post for more direction.

Stay away from " I started this blog to make money"
People will run away from your blog and think there is nothing of value.

By sharing your thoughts and ideas of why you are blogging, you allow people to become comfortable with you, to want to read and explore what you have to share.

Maybe you are setting up a blog to share recipes, share your fishing tips, talk about those in your About me post.

Once you have that completed, then you are ready to "Monetize Your Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment