Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sample Post 2

I am a Batman Fanatic!

Being an adult, I can buy myself whatever I want and Christmas is enjoyed by me through the eyes of my children.

However, this Christmas I wanted the new Batman Movie.
As I did not get a chance to go to the theater to see it, I thought it would be better if I just put it on my Christmas list.

Low and behold, I got it as a present!! woo hoo!!

I couldn't wait to kick back in my recliner, dim the lights and crank the surround sound and watch it.



If you like any of the previous Batman movies, chances are you are going to love this as much as I did.

Heath Ledger did an excellent job as the Joker.

Christian Bale did another great job playing Batman.

This movie I give a 2 thumbs up!

The movie moved quickly and was action packed and suspensful that when it was over, I couldn't believe it was over, I felt like I had just sat down 10 minutes ago.
This is a movie that will not bore you or wait for it to be over, I wanted more!!

View the Movie Trailer Here!

This movie is for Batman Lovers Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment