Sunday, January 4, 2009

Naming Your Business

Now that you have picked a Business, you need to define it.

To help with this section, I am going to create an example to show you.

I like comedy, and it is different from what I normally do (computers) and thought it would make for a great example.

No, I am not a comedian, but my friends are always sending me links to funny videos by email, so I decided to use funny web videos as a business.

Ok, I went from comedy, to Videos, to funny web videos.
See how I drilled down to find my niche?

Now that I found my niche, I created a blog, using the name of my niche
Funny Web Videos

Here is the blog http://funnywebvideos.blogspot.com

I recommend using your niche topic in the name of your business, this helps for what people are searching for to help pull you up higher in searches.

On this Blog, I started off with an About Me post,and why I created the post.
Do not tell people you started your blog or business to make money, you will lose interest right away.

On this blog, I posted some funny videos.
So how do I make money with that?
In the beginning, you should not worry about monetizing right away.
But what I did was created my Blog, and then added to the blog Google Adsense.

So, what you need to do is find a name for your business,
Bobs Fishing Tips, Big Bass Tip Secrets,
Once you have that, you are ready to move to " Starting a Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment